Limited Run Indy Challenge Coins - Temple, Crusade & Kingdom Coins Available!

Hi Mark,
Just to let you know the coins turned up today.:D
All I can say is OMG, these are awesome, thank you so much, I'm looking forward to seeing my pizza soon as well.
I can see here that I am going to be in big trouble with this web site, have to start seriously stripping some more copper wire to fund my addiction.
Wife will not be happy:lol

These coins are awesome! PM Sent

Yeah, this site is crazy, two months ago I came here for help building a blaster. Now I'm building 6 of them.

Hi Mark,
Just to let you know the coins turned up today.:D
All I can say is OMG, these are awesome, thank you so much, I'm looking forward to seeing my pizza soon as well.
I can see here that I am going to be in big trouble with this web site, have to start seriously stripping some more copper wire to fund my addiction.
Wife will not be happy:lol

ok, i am convinced to get this. i was going to hold off as i did not get in for the wood plaque, but i can perhaps find another at some point. i will take a set of 4. lmk the details and i will pay via PP. thanks!

Re: Indy Challenge Coins - Temple, Crusade & Kingdom Coins Available!

hi guys,

B.U.M.P to see if anyone's interested? I have a few complete sets of 4 coins left for sale ;)

- - - Updated - - -

hi guys,

B.U.M.P to see if anyone's interested? I have a few complete sets of 4 coins left for sale ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back