Kevin's scatter build thread

20190420_184806.jpg
20190420_184847.jpg

Now it's starting to look like something. Next week starts the electronics and test run. I already have the electronics , just need the battery. Once I'm happy with the test run , Michael and I will begin to skin him.

I'm back. No more testing, no more studying. Just building. I finished and past my Florida state unlimited electrical contractors licensing exam today.

No more pencils no more books, no more teachers, dirty looks. Schools out for EVER !!! "Alice Cooper "

Here's our R2 so far.
1561505770154-1596083980.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone. I have been a very busy person, in process of buying my company. Got into a car accident 2 days before Thanksgiving and it banged me up pretty good. I will live. Truck was totaled. The guy blew his stop sign and I T boned him.

Just got back from the. Movie. Loved it. Won't say much until I know everyone seen it.

I will be working on projects soon enough.

Miss you guys.

Thanks Danny, glad to hear from you. Been trying to get back on R2. I know my son is on me. After seeing the movie, I really want to just go out and build.

I hope everyone is well. Looks like I will be shut down any day now and forced to stay home. If that happens, it's possible I will work on something..

Stay safe people.

Real lee enfield parts Jawa blaster build

Here’s what I have so far .

I like to use beat up parts

Attachments

• 6B73CC93-ACC2-436F-8BFC-FA51A7BF7312.jpeg
    6B73CC93-ACC2-436F-8BFC-FA51A7BF7312.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
I'm learning how to build the Enfield and then I'm transforming it into the jawa blaster . I did this the same way when I built my trooper blaster. I made the sterling, then tropperized it.

I would like to know what others have done with the stock assembly. There's a long bolt that connects the butt to the rest of the stock but I'm cutting it down. I have some ideas but I would love feedback

Bump for feedback. I dont see any real parts jawa blasters. Does the bolt go directly into the reciever only, or are the parts that go around the reciever to hold the bolt in place. I have looked at a few diagrams but it's hard to tell. The good ones with the most detail are blurry when expanded .

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back