Karolian Dry Goods - '84 Style Two Toned Coveralls

Egon

Sr Member
Hey all,

After a pretty long development and a false start, I reopened preorders for my '84 style coveralls.

The exciting thing about these, is that I can offer a two toned suit.

The base design is directly from a period suit we tore apart to pattern from. They will be in standard off the rack sizing and feel like work-a-day suits like the boys would have pulled from a surplus shop.

The photos are the prototype (a few things are changing for accuracy) and mocked up to show the subtle two toned combination.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Two Tone Flight Suit Example.png
    Two Tone Flight Suit Example.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
Two Toned suit preorders are 15% off for Cyberweek - discount is taken at checkout!

Hey all,

We are getting closer to hitting the preorder goal!

I also had a great question asked about group buys.

If you or your franchise are looking at the coveralls and want to do a group buy, I can give your franchise a code for 15% off on 4 or more suits. That brings the price down by about $50. I already have one group signed up!

It will only take a few franchises to hit the goal, and the quicker we hit that goal, the faster the suits can go into production!

Hey all,

We are getting closer to hitting the preorder goal!

I also had a great question asked about group buys.

If you or your franchise are looking at the coveralls and want to do a group buy, I can give your franchise a code for 15% off on 4 or more suits. That brings the price down by about $50. I already have one group signed up!

It will only take a few franchises to hit the goal, and the quicker we hit that goal, the faster the suits can go into production!
How close are we to having enough preorder sales? I would love to have mine shipped out before the Frozen Empire Premiere in March!

We are about 1/3 of the way there on orders. Trying to get some group buys with Franchises, but I know these are a pricey item (production costs are insane) but it doesn't look like I can get any shipped for the release date at this point. Production time is about 10 weeks with these as they're pretty complicated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back