K-Mart Iron Man Repulsors clearanced

Velluminous

I know some people might appreciate this... You'll see why in a second.

Went to K-Mart tonight, ran across The Avengers Iron Man Tri-Power Repulsors on clearance for $14.99.... and K-Mart was running an additional 50% off clearance toys, making them $7.50.
The ones I found were NOT labeled, but were in the clearance aisle. I price checked them on a scanner, they came up $7.50.
They do not have them on the website, you'll have to find them in stores.
Amazon product page: Amazon.com: Marvel The Avengers Tri-Power Repulsor

You may be wondering why I'm posting about this in the movie replica/props area:
Quite simply, I know there are people who build props here that would LOVE to gut the lights/sounds from these toys, as I plan to do. Luckily, I found 2 at my K-Mart and plan on stripping them down to just the repulsors to put in my foam Mark III's gloves.
They are motion activated as well. Bending your hand upward 'activates' the Repulsor, making the sounds and light kick in.
Only problem I see with it is it also includes a few voice sounds ("I am Iron Man" and "Avengers Assemble") but I can live with it for some quick-made repulsors.

Hope this helps my fellow IM armor builders!!!

Last edited:
Just got batteries in mine. Looks like the battery housing is located in the rear (near the elbow) and requires 3 AAA batteries. They have a LOT of voice sound fx. I'll probably just disconnect the speaker and harvest the lights and motion-activation. The lights (and sounds) are activated by raising the palm up, so if I can find a way to keep that function, I'll try to do so.
If I get a chance, I'll take some pictures of dismantling them, but it'll be a while as I'm still working on my chest piece and haven't started on gauntlets yet.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back