Just won me an Immortals Prop :)

Prop Store

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just snagged this on ebay. Doing the happy dance right now. It's a Greek soldier helmet (battle damaged) from "The Immortals" I snagged it for about
$ 170 with free shipping even!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PepMaster

Sr Member
Premire Props is great, just expect to wait a while before they ship your item, and a little bit longer for it to get to you, but you got a heck of a deal.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
I wonder if we were bidding on the same one. It went for $203.50. I too was outbid
The two I bid on went for almost $300 each. I was the second bidder on one... ugh. Didn't love the movie, but I do like those helmets and it would go well with our 300 spartan... get that and one of the myrmidon helmets from Troy and you have the whole series! :lol

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think I bid against both of you .. lol. I was bidding on the whole helmets too but also was outbid.
There are a LOT more coming up for auction. Several are up now. I think they probably have a ton of these . You will probably get a good deal if you hold out

Amish Trooper

Sr Member
You weren't kidding. I see a few more popped up. Just so we aren't all bidding against each other maybe we should announce which one we are interested in etc.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good idea. I'll I want one of the Bad guy helmets with the leather. I'll let you guys know which item number I decide on. I think there are 3 or 4 of them up.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Finally picked one up for myself. Had to pay $100 more than Steve, but... ehhh, what do you do?

PepMaster

Sr Member
I'l just sit back and wait for someone to mold one of these and do castings. I would bid on one, but after what I went through with waiting 4 weeks for my items, I think I'll pass.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
I don't know if these will be popular enough to justify being recast, but at less than $300, I'll take a screen used copy all day long.

Prop Store