Just wanted to say thanks

joebecker

Hi guys,

I'm new here, and replica props (particularly the paper ones) are going to be a new hobby of mine, so anything I come up with I'll post here. But in the meantime, I just wanted to thank everyone who's posted their free paper props.

I'm currently putting together a home theater with an extra room in my house and needed something extra to kind of spruce it up and give it more of a, "theater" feel. I didn't want to do movie posters though, because they're so big so I'd be limited as to how many I could put up (plus, I'm not trying to make a statement with dedicated movie posters - I like waaaay too many movies).

So after some research, I discovered the perfect thing - replica paper props (after my friend Brad turned me on to this forum after buying a prop from someone here). I've printed out, framed and hung several which were contributions from members of this board. They work perfectly in this room. So, thanks to all!! Your work is greatly appreciated!

Best,
Joe

20101225ChristmasChicago

20101225ChristmasChicago

20101225ChristmasChicago

Last edited:
Welcome to the madness! As far as thank you's go, we could all use more of them. I know I have used many of the free paper props here.

So, to all the members who have contributed, whether something you made yourself or found...THANK YOU!!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back