Just want an opinion, and please be honest!

Ruiz619

Turns out after c2e2 that me and my buddy want to do an Edge of spider-verse theme, we figure no problem! To get some practice i took an old morph suit I had and based on what everyone said, puff paint worked really well. On the first day this is what I ended with as I was afraid of messing up and wanted to keep it as symmetrical as possible using stencils made from paper.

Needless to say I'm very new to this, but I think it's coming out well and I have a Superior Spiderman costume coming just from zentai zentai that I wanna make stand out like building the Web shooters and maybe even the back spider but not sure how to go about it. Any and all ideas are appreciated which leaves me to ask, if I use paint on the Superior Spiderman which one would you recommend

Attachments

• 207.jpeg
    207.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_0160.JPG
    DSC_0160.JPG
    720.2 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_0157.JPG
    DSC_0157.JPG
    912.5 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0156.JPG
    DSC_0156.JPG
    858.4 KB · Views: 140
Nice job :) if you need a set of shooters for your superior suit, I make 2 different options. Pm me for details if you are interested

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back