Just picked up a gig on the Daily Star Trek News website

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
The editor contacted me this morning and asked if I could fill for one of the staff writers next week.

After almost 5 years of near exclusively writing Sherlock Holmes (professionally) it’s going to be great to branch out and cover my first love, Trek. I did tell him that I’m biased to the Legacy Star Trek series’ as the new stuff is trash. He hired me anyway. :)

My articles will start Monday and run through next week.

Gratz!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-074234_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-074234_Samsung Internet.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 88
And I just got my assignment for tomorrow's post. Patrick Stewart and Gates McFadden talk about 'love and tension' on Star Trek: Picard, Season 3. :)
Well, if you ever want to get out of this gig early, I think a lot of us RPF'er would *love* to give you input that could prematurely end your career.

Opening Scene, Picard sitting at an old-fashioned type writer. He peers over to the bed where a redheaded woman is peacefully sleeping. The camera peeks over his shoulder as he types

"I had always found Wesley's mother attractive, but it wasn't until..."

back to RPF

What? To stereotypical penthouse letters?

Whatabout

"The doorbell rang just as she was finishing her shower. She rushed to cover herself with a small towel, and raced to the door.
"Who is it?" Beverly called through the door.

A strong, bold voice boomed through the door. "Pizza delivery, EXTRA SAUSAGE."

Back to RPF,

see, GREAT ideas here!

Well, if you ever want to get out of this gig early, I think a lot of us RPF'er would *love* to give you input that could prematurely end your career.

Opening Scene, Picard sitting at an old-fashioned type writer. He peers over to the bed where a redheaded woman is peacefully sleeping. The camera peeks over his shoulder as he types

"I had always found Wesley's mother attractive, but it wasn't until..."

back to RPF

What? To stereotypical penthouse letters?

Whatabout

"The doorbell rang just as she was finishing her shower. She rushed to cover herself with a small towel, and raced to the door.
"Who is it?" Beverly called through the door.

A strong, bold voice boomed through the door. "Pizza delivery, EXTRA SAUSAGE."

Back to RPF,

see, GREAT ideas here!
Well, you're going to be REALLY disappointed tomorrow! ;)

I just turned in tomorrow daily. Strange New Hair season two, character growth and the Lower Dorks crossover.

My soul is a little bit darker…

"He promises that his works will never contain profanity, gratuitous violence, or anything else that would prevent the entire family from enjoying them together."

I greatly appreciate someone who does this but also is vocal about it. Excellent work!

"He promises that his works will never contain profanity, gratuitous violence, or anything else that would prevent the entire family from enjoying them together."

I greatly appreciate someone who does this but also is vocal about it. Excellent work!
That was very kind of you. Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back