Jurassic World Paper Props

Should be there now. Gyrosphere sign is from Jurassic World, Tyrannosaurus Rex Kingdom sign is from Fallen Kingdom so is more weathered, but otherwise it should match what was in Jurassic World.

Wow!! I am so glad that you are here. Sorry I didn't give you the photo-credit. I didn't know. This is awesome, if you can please take pictures of all the labels, and also the digital screen of the egg incubator. Thanks :)
I finally found time to get my butt to the museum to take some pics of the other labels, if you're still interested. There seems to be 7 different labels.
ILcqp0K.jpg FNaTUpx.jpg gYvbYbS.jpg

F3tUC1j.jpg 37tjrVC.jpg ob43fwy.jpg

Also according to the update, InGen has been producing dinosaurs in secret during 1997.

So long story short...that dinosaur cloning facility they saw in JP3? It had only recently been re-abandoned despite the Kirby's assumptions that it had not been touched in 20 years.

So long story short...that dinosaur cloning facility they saw in JP3? It had only recently been re-abandoned despite the Kirby's assumptions that it had not been touched in 20 years.
Also, the fact that the Embryonics facility doesn't have power now makes sense. Because InGen would have turned the power back off when they left.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back