Question Junkyard images not displaying properly (answered)

oysteinhole

When i upload picture in the Junkyard …they are correct on my Mac …but win they upload they become on the side ore upside down , anyone have a good tips to control before upload ….

ore can i correct them after the thread is created ?

Re: Uppside down picture ...

When i upload picture in the Junkyard …they are correct on my Mac …but win they upload they become on the side ore upside down , anyone have a good tips to control before upload ….

ore can i correct them after the thread is created ?
Unfortunately they can't be corrected after the thread is created. We are not sure why images get flipped upside down like that but it might have something to do with it being uploaded from a MAC as I seem to remember the last member that it happened to was also using a one. You can try starting a new Junkyard thread with the same image and a copy that you have flipped ahead of time to see if it happens consistently. If you decide to try it, please let us know what you find out.

I will take the opportunity of your question to address something else as well. I know that you did ask about it, but as far as your Dark Knight cowl is concerned, the software changes the orientation of the images to best fit the rectangular image display box. If the image is portrait (taller than wide) it will rotate the image to make it landscape (wider than tall).

EDIT: There does appear to be an issue with how the software attempts to display uploaded images. We have been unable to track down exactly what causes this issue as it does not happen consistently or even frequently.

Pictures in the junkyard...portrait gets rotated to landscape?

I posted in the junkyard. Some of the pictures are being rotated 90 degrees. I see that happening to other posts in the junkyard as well. Is there a way to correct the orientation of the pics?

Re: Pictures in the junkyard...portrait gets rotated to landscape?

I posted in the junkyard. Some of the pictures are being rotated 90 degrees. I see that happening to other posts in the junkyard as well. Is there a way to correct the orientation of the pics?
Please refer to the post above yours.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back