Julien's Movie Memorabilia Auction -Star Wars, Star Trek

A $41k replica which could buy all the props I've ever owned multiple times over. ouch!

Then again, I don't think someone would spend $41k on a prop unless they can spend it pretty freely...

The bottle actually sold for $32,500 hammer.

While I did not see the bidding increments for this auction in Julien's online catalog, it appears there were two bids. One for $30,000, and one for $32,500, which won the lot. Factoring in 28% buyers premium, the winning bidder owes $41,600.

Julien's lists the winning bid as $41,600, which isn't accurate. The winning bid was $32,500.

Lot closed - Winning bid-$41,600
Estimate:
$60,000 - $80,000​

I was surprised that some of the Stargate movie props went for so little. A Staff weapon which was only made 3/4 length and a prototype Staff only went for $192. Horas costume pieces that included a full size Horas bust and the Horas helmet head mold only went for $896. The only item that made serious money was the full Anubis custom that made $16640. I didn't bother registering to bid as I thought it would all be over my budget :facepalm

BOY!! that was quick. Looks like Miami sciFi brought the Staff weapon and prototype weapon and they are now on Ebay. They brought them both for $192 and now the staff weapon is up for $2499.99 and the prototype is $499.99. Looks like they also brought the severed head for $1024 and now it's $1699.99. Not a bad days work :lol

Yeah I contacted juiliens over the item that I got hosed on. Got a text saying I had ten minutes before it was to be auctioned off. So I went to raise my high bid just incase. Hit the send button to send it in. got a reply that it closed already. I was like oh come on! That was in 3 mins since the text. Anyway they said they'll pass my message off to the winner to see if he / she wants to sell it. So I'll keep my fingers crossed. Yes, I was highest bidder until the last minute.

32k / 41k still alot of crispies to shell out.

BOY!! that was quick. Looks like Miami sciFi brought the Staff weapon and prototype weapon and they are now on Ebay. They brought them both for $192 and now the staff weapon is up for $2499.99 and the prototype is $499.99. Looks like they also brought the severed head for $1024 and now it's $1699.99. Not a bad days work :lol

That guy again..........yep:facepalm

ALWAYS bid if ya want something.......ya just never know......luck strikes....

I once paid $300 for something I would have gone to $1000 or more for.....

EDIT: I just won an auction on eBay....I bid $152 and got it for $15.49.....sometimes it works :lol

Last edited:
The Stargate items all went cheap IMHO. The full Anubis was shockingly cheap.

As to Miami Sci Fi, myself and many members of the Star Trek Prop, Costume & Auction Forum have had problems with him.

Alec

Yea couldnt agree more about him being a HUGE pain,
When I posted on here about the contents links on his Atlantis simulations files, which basically said that filewise they were an exact replica of the sim's I'd cobbled together from all the stargate computers I bought, then you wouldnt believe the threatening mails he sent me on the ebay message system .... Just a nasty piece of work who'll never { I hope } sell those stargate items at those crazy prices
... Made me laugh my A** off when I saw his listing for what Juliens listed as a "prototype ma-tok" ... and saw that he'd staright taken the pic from Juliens listing, and used what was probably the "MS Paint" application to black out the pic of the ma-tok which was in the foreground and upload that as the e-bay auction pic LoL LoL LoL

He has already sold the severed head making almost $700 and he has a Stargate script that he got in a job lot of paperwork that he paid $32 for and now on ebay for $424.99!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back