Juggernaut model unfold question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ferrolho

Hello everyone.

I'm currently in the process of unfolding a Juggernaut helmet, and once i complete it i intended to share it with the community.

But i have some concerns abut the rules because the model i used is ripped from the game Marvel Heroes and since it is not mine i don't know if i'm allowed to share it unfold with everyone, and i don't want to be banned because of it.

By the way, this is the model in question, the unfold i am doing is for foam and is still in progress.
juggernaut_foam_inprogress.jpg

Any information is appreciated.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jimbob1986

I'm pretty sure it's OK if it comes from a game rip, I've seen other unfolds based off game models and I don't believe the members who shared them were banned or anything. I think it only applies to members/individuals personal models. I'm not 100% about it, but I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that could clarify.

Ferrolho

Thank you, Jimbob1986 and GhostMinion for answering i'll continue working on it. As a bonus i'll show you another i'm working on. Thanks again

nova_helmet_inprogress.jpg

Ferrolho

I'm gioing to start a new thread since the subject regarding this one has been resolved and to post my releases.