judge dredd build. comic version. DREDD and ANDERSON DONE!!PAGE 5

Re: judge dredd build. comic version.

Yeah..It was a shame about Sloopyjon....we used to be friends....I even shot Judge Termight a message, warning him about Sloopy selling helmets privately and planning to recast his badges, but to my knowledge he's pretty much leaving Jon to his own devices...I suppose it looked lie I was just campaigning against him....meh, he's probably right to a certain extent.

Jon's stuff is good but he's often far from prompt. I've discontinued selling his helmets because I've run out of gold-plated respirator badges. My metal Dredd badge and buckle can't be recast to anything approaching the same quality as my originals, so I'm not worried that someone buying an unlicensed badge from Jon (or whoever) will not buy the same item from me if I can produce a metal version.

I haven't seen Jon selling anything that has previously sold through Termight Replicas apart from resin items that he used to make for me - so I don't have the impression that he is recasting anything.

On the other hand, I'm still waiting for the shoulder pads I paid him for last year. I live in hope.

Wake

Hey Wake....wow that's good to hear.....as I'm sure you remember i sent you that message after Jon said he wa gonna make a mould from your respirator and have them metalised so he could sell the helmets direct, glad that hasn't happened.

then again, I do remember him showing me the moulds that were seriously suffering, so I have no doubt that he simply didn't bother to make any new moulds.

In one way i'm almost glad that that ugly situation happened, as it gave me the drive to actually start sculpting my own stuff...in fact, if you're free at some point, hit me up on messenger - labanboldero@hotmail.com or skype laban boldero, there were some sculpts i was thinking of playing with, and would love you feedback / opinion.

Back to the matter at hand, I'm sertiously interested in beign part of a sleek looking set of street judges....lets talk custom badges..........:)

here is the helmet ready for the transfer mold so i can get a hard resin copy to clean up and make my master.

015-13.jpg

014-15.jpg

008-45.jpg

that eagle looks bitchin'!

i'm a big fan of 2000AD, i remember reading the later series when i was a kid,
well done!

These sculpts look fantastic, and I'm really hoping to be part of a group of judges, not really coherent (Laban and I plan to be inebriated next DC), but a group all the same.
Put my name down on any interest lists you may compile.

thanks , guys,.

small update,

the 3D work on the badges and buckles has started.

i have got the transition molds for the eagle and helmet started.

i also have the material for the knee and elbow pads in .....

HOORAY FOR ME!!!!!!! SON!

NO and i mean NO..... thigh holster,it's gotta be a comic boot holster.But ....how the HELL are you gonna beat a perp with a gun in hand with a draw and fire from the boot holster,unless your J.D, ol Joe ,stoney chin himself,the LAW
This is gonna be big,i'd love a full set,but as stated before no creds.....anyone wanna buy some sugar,or maybe some organs(hearts are good ...honest)

oh this will be a boot holster........

the night stick goes on the belt.

with so much going on i have not had alot of time to work on this. but it is coming along.

i got the transfer molds done, the helmet and the eagle were to small, so i added about 2 inches all the way around the eagle and added some size the helmet.

here is where we are at.

the eagl is almost done, it is at the clean up stage. feels like i am chasing my tail some times.
the helmt is basicly a new sculpt becuase of the small size of the caly sculpt.
024-4.jpg

025-5.jpg

026-4.jpg

Yes, looking very good indeed. Count me interested in buying something if it becomes available. Though I'm now also thinking how cool (and obscure) it would be to have an East Meg judge costume...

no worries , i plan to do a small run once i am happy with everything. the eagle i driving me nuts. i am not happy with the feathers, yet. they need to look alot cleaner looking.

pm me and let me know when you get your run up and going would be deff up for it =) amazing work

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back