Joker- Dark Knight

jclinton

Hi everyone! It's been awhile, but I have been working on the Joker for a buddy of mine. I still have to weather the paint, work on the hands and add a little more to the arms and shoulders, but it is almost done. Now I need to make one for myself!!

Attachments

• Joker.jpg
    Joker.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 182
  • joker 1a.jpg
    joker 1a.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Joker 1.jpg
    Joker 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 159
  • Joker 2.jpg
    Joker 2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Joker 3.jpg
    Joker 3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 164
Creep-tastic! And you're right, a little weathering and you're pretty much good to go! If I walked into a room, turned on the lights, and saw that sitting on the couch, I would definitely jump in a moment of "WTF?"

Riddick looks pretty great in the background, too ;)

Creep-tastic! And you're right, a little weathering and you're pretty much good to go! If I walked into a room, turned on the lights, and saw that sitting on the couch, I would definitely jump in a moment of "WTF?"

Riddick looks pretty great in the background, too ;)

Thanks. Yeah, I am still not used to him sitting there. It has thrown me off a few times already. Once I finish with him he will be headed off to my buddies.

- - - Updated - - -

who sculpted the joker head ?

I am not sure. I will have to check with my buddy (Indy) as he is the one who purchased it. I am pretty positive that it was someone from here.

Looks Great well done.
My wife is chipping in from over my shoulder..saying the hair needs a bit of back combing to add a bit of fullness...
she owns a hair salon.. so let her have her say...Lol....

That's actually one from my run. And it looks great! Hadn't seen one done in a sitting pose yet.

Nice! Well it was awesome! Great work. I am jealous now that this one is finished. I want to make one for myself now!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks Great well done.
My wife is chipping in from over my shoulder..saying the hair needs a bit of back combing to add a bit of fullness...
she owns a hair salon.. so let her have her say...Lol....

Thanks! Yeah, she is right. I don't know how to add fullness. It was my first venture into hairdressing and it was stressful. lol I was a bald guy buying hair curlers asking the clerk how to use them. :)

Last edited:
She tells me you hold the hair out in small sections as if you are trying to pull the hair, not hard though,
and with a comb starting at the end next to your hand comb back towards the head in a light scraping
motion about 2 to 3 times this bunches the hair slightly adding more volume,this is how the ladies did
there Boufont 50s beehive hair doos , practice on a wig maybe.....

She tells me you hold the hair out in small sections as if you are trying to pull the hair, not hard though,
and with a comb starting at the end next to your hand comb back towards the head in a light scraping
motion about 2 to 3 times this bunches the hair slightly adding more volume,this is how the ladies did
there Boufont 50s beehive hair doos , practice on a wig maybe.....

Okay thanks. I will end up giving that a shot.

by the way how did you do the hairline?
did you use a hot pin to make small holes in the resin??

My buddy purchased a very expensive wig. Hence why the process was very stressful. I ended up cutting the hairline from the inside of the wig. Well, first I colored the hair, cut out the hairline from the wig, curled the hair, glued the wig onto the head, and then tried to style it. So almost all of the wig is attached to the netting it comes with. I did do some individual work around the edges, but not very much. It wasn't needed luckily.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back