John Wick Props

I'm jealous... I still haven't gotten my stuff I ordered on here. No, no bourban either. I guess the comany emailed her back, or called or something and had to refund because they were sold out. Where did you get yours? May I ask?

~ Kevin

I know there are some older threads in the topic but I’d love to see everyone’s John Wick props!
These are hard movies to collect for as the props are very specific and or expensive. Since I am a knife and gun collector; I enjoy the cross over.

View attachment 1036100

Pictured are the screen accurate REAL Microtech knives from each of the 3 movies. You can barely see the butt of my unaltered Gen3 Glock 34 that will eventually go to Taran Tactical for conversion. The HK seen at the top is an airsoft with a 3D printed compensator purchased from Etsy. I’m working with the artist to make it more screen accurate. Eventually I plan to get a real HK P30L and have a real steel compensator machined.
The coins are from various makers: Chronicle, Jintosh as well as the ones that come with the Walmart BluRay set. The silver ones are .999 pure silver from Apmex.

I look forward to growing this collection !

Let’s see yours !

This is a crazy cool collection !

stussy which dog collar is that? I looked ages ago but never settled for one. Same question about that watch.

Has anyone recieved their JW3 continental bourban with glasses? From what ive read online the company (silverscreen bottling co) has been silent for a while

stussy which dog collar is that? I looked ages ago but never settled for one. Same question about that watch.

Has anyone recieved their JW3 continental bourban with glasses? From what ive read online the company (silverscreen bottling co) has been silent for a while
tuckanator,the collar is an ancol brown rolled leather collar.that is what i decided looked the nearest to what i think was on the dog.i saw somebody had a black collar in there collection first so i bought a black one.i think the colour is brown.it's a 26cm-30cm puppy size.easy to find on ebay.
the watch is exactly the same as john wicks watch.it's a carl f bucherer manero automatic.i love it.as for the silverscreen bottling bourbon,when i tried to order it they said that was on hold. hope this helps.just get the bourbon john drinks in jw1,jw2.

got myself a clock. not a tick tock though.;)
DSC01548.JPG
DSC01549.JPG
;)

While I do like the watch body, I will admit that I don't think I could bring myself to wearing a leather band watch... I prefer the metal bands.

very nice shonuff(y)i think i have an addiction to jw stuff;)
I REALLY hope they do something different for #4. Less of the samey kind of action and close quarters combat. I wanna see JW take people out in clever ways, has to do it smarter since he's beat all to hell and can't fight gunkata anymore. the man's been hit by like 8 cars in the last week :\

Where and how did you get that picture from the film ? is that the actual one, or am I seeing that wrong? It's hard to tell because in every image you have it cut off by something else in front of it...

Where and how did you get that picture from the film ? is that the actual one, or am I seeing that wrong? It's hard to tell because in every image you have it cut off by something else in front of it...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back