Limited Run John Wick 3 Russian Stash Book

Well guys,i messaged Mr.Adrian through his website. I asked him what he has done with the money he got from the members who paid the deposit for the stash book we are still waiting for! I actually got a reply this time. Here it is for you to see as he has not replied on this thread....

I used it to buy materials and pay for materials and to run the business when it was still up. Everything sort of went to **** last summer and I lost the shop and the business dissolved. I am working to make the money back and pay it back, at first I was still going to try to finish the books but I don't see myself being able to finish the orders. I've been trying to settle into new work/job but it hasn't been steady, and I'm still paying back other debt that's owed to credit companies/etc. so I haven't been able to set aside the money to pay everyone back. Only 1 person was refunded. I have every intention of paying it back, I didn't take the money with the intention of not completing the project, I'm sorry it's taking so long and the lack of communication. I just wanted to come back with the money instead of an excuse. It will be slow but the money will be paid back.

Make of this what you want. At least we know where we stand.:mad:

Well guys,i messaged Mr.Adrian through his website. I asked him what he has done with the money he got from the members who paid the deposit for the stash book we are still waiting for! I actually got a reply this time. Here it is for you to see as he has not replied on this thread....

I used it to buy materials and pay for materials and to run the business when it was still up. Everything sort of went to **** last summer and I lost the shop and the business dissolved. I am working to make the money back and pay it back, at first I was still going to try to finish the books but I don't see myself being able to finish the orders. I've been trying to settle into new work/job but it hasn't been steady, and I'm still paying back other debt that's owed to credit companies/etc. so I haven't been able to set aside the money to pay everyone back. Only 1 person was refunded. I have every intention of paying it back, I didn't take the money with the intention of not completing the project, I'm sorry it's taking so long and the lack of communication. I just wanted to come back with the money instead of an excuse. It will be slow but the money will be paid back.

Make of this what you want. At least we know where we stand.:mad:
Stussy,

I appreciate you went further and were able to reach him get a reply. All of this could have been avoided seriously! If he would have just manned up and did things like a solid business owner. Tell customers what is going on exactly (Project impact, Causes for delays, Unable to do the project, Refund will be available as soon as humanly possible). Basically, make things right instead of losing face and making himself look worst for not ever saying anything. Whatever money he used for materials we saw in the pics he built the covers for the the book. Hell he could have offered to deliver those. I'm pretty sure most folks could have figured out the rest for assembling a stash book. He states on paying everyone back, but who knows when. He could have communicated at anytime as well, so we are ALL now in LIMBO instead of a holding pattern. Hopefully he does the right and can some how manage to repair his already tarnished reputation. Your word when given to customers is your BOND you either come through, or you don't, but the vanishing act is not an option. When you are trying to be a solid Artisan building your reputation on quality, satisfaction and delivery of goods. Once again thank you Stussy.

Last edited:
Basically its nothing but crickets chirping in the F'n wind. This guy basically just robbed us all of our money. No effort of any kind from Adrian Stanescu aKa Mr.Adrian to communicate. Basically he put us ALL on the "Hey they eventually forget" Train and vanished. It's been months like i said a while back. At least he could have mailed us all the Stash Book covers he had already made. We can do it or hire someone to finish it. Come on Mr. Adrian follow through SAVE your reputation.

I have emailed him several times to see what his plans where but he has failed to reply. He has conned us out of our money and has no intention of finishing the books or refunding the money he has stolen from us.:mad:

It’s sad I suppose that I still have hope to get the book or my money. I actually haven’t thought about it till this morning, I’m just posting to perhaps vent whatever leftover disappointment I have.
He said he was having difficulties in his life, and I understand that but I’d still kick him in the shin if I had the chance.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back