Limited Run John Wick 2 - Tarasov industry card

I'm glad I don't have anyone's money !

:eek:

Many things going on for me, including looking for a new day job. They've cut my hours at work, and I'm looking.....for something better.

I'm glad I don't have anyone's money !

:eek:

Many things going on for me, including looking for a new day job. They've cut my hours at work, and I'm looking.....for something better.

Oh that doesn't sound good! Good luck with everything! Hard times for many at the moment :(
Stay safe out there guys.

I'm still in!

But yeah, I getcha. I got work cut as well... so took a short gig across the country... that I can't get to now... cuz they're holding up my move til things settle...

:confused:

I'm still in!

But yeah, I getcha. I got work cut as well... so took a short gig across the country... that I can't get to now... cuz they're holding up my move til things settle...

:confused:

I'm a computer and electronics salesman, and I do the repairs on computers that are done in store. I am great at repairing computers, (the ONLY knowledgeable and experienced repair guy in our store!!!) But they have been moving away from doing repairs in store, and now use a remote service to do the majority of the repairs. What they want is someone that sells lots of warranties and services. They now focus on selling and not so much on repair. And I do not happen to be a pushy salesman, and am not a fan of extended warranties. So, they are becoming less happy with me, and I am less happy with them. They literally tell me that I should ask and make the customer say "no", 3 times before accepting the customer does not want the warranty. Guess what ? I accept that "no" means "no". I am not going to ask the customer to say no 3 times. Thinking that no means yes is the sign of a rapist. :mad:

I'm a computer and electronics salesman, and I do the repairs on computers that are done in store. I am great at repairing computers, (the ONLY knowledgeable and experienced repair guy in our store!!!) But they have been moving away from doing repairs in store, and now use a remote service to do the majority of the repairs. What they want is someone that sells lots of warranties and services. They now focus on selling and not so much on repair. And I do not happen to be a pushy salesman, and am not a fan of extended warranties. So, they are becoming less happy with me, and I am less happy with them. They literally tell me that I should ask and make the customer say "no", 3 times before accepting the customer does not want the warranty. Guess what ? I accept that "no" means "no". I am not going to ask the customer to say no 3 times. Thinking that no means yes is the sign of a rapist. :mad:

Oh man, I could never sell extended warranty... I never buy! rip off!

(cept Visions in Canada... you get whatever you spent back in store credit if you don't use it... so I have a BUNCH of store credit coming from my TV...)

Oh man, I could never sell extended warranty... I never buy! rip off!

(cept Visions in Canada... you get whatever you spent back in store credit if you don't use it... so I have a BUNCH of store credit coming from my TV...)

Yep, having a job selling something you don't believe in is not a good situation. I've had this job 26 years, but only more recently have they outsourced their repairs so much, and focused more on selling.

I'm in Salinas, CA area if someone needs an IT guy. Working at an Office Products store is a small-pond and I don't have those certifications, since my work provides no training whatsoever. But I would be considerably cheaper than most other people since I don't have those certifications. If you would like an in house tech guy for basic stuff rather than call an expensive IT guy whenever you have a problem, it could work out well for both of us. :)

Well...I suppose it was bound to happen. They told me to show up to work, Thursday. (4-9-20) But after that, they don't know when I will be able to come back to work.

They closed our store to the public. There will still be a couple employees in the store to fulfill curbside pickup orders, but most others (including me) will be furloughed until further notice.

I will be going to some potentially higher dollar projects in my (now) free time to try and earn some money while I'm off work.

One will be my Hamunaptra Key 3.0. That will sell for $150 each, so I can make up some money there.

----------------
Other projects that I am partially done with include OPTION (1) a 3D printed, electronically working Voyagers Omni at $300, and OPTION (2) converting a Noble Jumanji board into a fully functional game that is played electronically and the center ring of the board is a touchscreen used to play the game while still using the Tokens and board for the main game play. I would correct some aspects of the color of the outside / inside to compensate for the incorrect Noble colors. And redo the Monkey and Elephant Tokens. The Modified board would sell for $600. OPTION (3) -All five Canopic Jars from the Mummy. I have models to do a 3/4 size set of jars to take up less space, and also not interfere with my fellow RPF-er who's doing the full size jars. A set of 5 --- 3/4 size jars would sell for $300.

Any votes on OPTION (1) or OPTION (2) or OPTION (3) would be appreciated. :unsure:

Last edited:
good luck with whichever you do jintosh. although furlough isn't good on the pocket it maybe good for your health mate.;)

I was able to work on this today, and hopefully finish Sunday. I will have 15 cards, which is the number of cards on the list. However, I didn't allow one for myself. o_O

Hopefully, I only end up selling 14 (or less) and I can keep the 15th for myself. If less then 14 cards sell to people on the list, then they might be available to someone else. This will likely be the only run of the 2.0 cards with the reflective gold and the metal core.

Jintosh, I am on the V2 list for two of them. Just change me to one and then you will have an extra for you. I always get an extra to give away to fellow fans. So no problem there. Just let me know boss thanks. However if you end up getting one for you then I will just get the two just trying to help out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back