JIN ROH Panzer cop Armor Makers?

Almost. Just need to adjust the left side contour and its done. pg4.PNG

I use Maya for my modeling.

The pauldron looks excellent! What avenue are you going to take for actually making the armor?

One thing that I would like to try is to make a custom helmet that is exactly like the helmets in The Wolf Brigade. I know a lot of people use old world war 2 helmets but I think they aren't very accurate and don't give off the same intimidating look that they should (maybe its the gap between the mask and helmet on the sides, from most of the reference pictures I have it seems to me that the helmet is fairly flush around the front and side of the mask, and the part that flares out around the back is longer vertically than most WW2 helmets).

I would love to give that a go when I get back from vacation and I'll post my progress here.

Its all about the 3d model at the moment. But in the end I would like to 3d print the parts for casting. And whittle down the mesh for a pep friendly version to share on here.
Finished the shoulder guard. Rubber Bungs will make the studs perfectly, and help protect it from bashing.PG Shoulder.PNG

- - - Updated - - -

IMPORTANT!!!!
Before we get carried away, we need to be using the same (decent) 3d male model to hang it off in our respective programs, and to agree on its hight so its all scaled properly. 6ft??

IM having a bash at the 2nd shoulder and trying to build the M32 helmet from curve networks today before I get sloshed at my nye party tonight.
The helmet may work better using mayas subdivisions. we will find out.

i am THE kerberos nut so any reference pics needed of any armour version lmk, i have almost every figure or kit there is so can supply pics of those for reference. also i have the kerberos-saga.blogspot.com if you need info on kerberos saga plus the facebook page. j

p.ps i'm an amateur sculptor and working on a 1:6 panzer cop from kerberos saga: rainy dogs

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back