Unlimited Run Jimmiroquai's TFA/TLJ Stormtrooper Armor Set: Casting on demand

Re: Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Armor Set: MAY 2016 RUN OPEN

Latest update on FOTK. Just got the kit back from my painter friends. They did a fantastic job. Just some final undercut sewing before submissions

093.jpg 095.jpg 098.jpg

Wow! This looks fantastic! Can't wait to get my Phasma kit :D
Still trying to figure out how to paint it then. I think Alclad Chrome + Airbrush could be a good idea...

At the risk of sounding naive, whats the difference between the normal and bubble lenses?

Interested! Please put me down for Option 2. Cheers! These are looking great. :thumbsup

PM sent. Trying to get on list for Armor only option and the add-on pouches and belt material. Thanks!

Re: Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Armor Set: JAN 2016 RUN OPEN

Has anyone got any pictures fitting someone 6'2" by chance?
That'll be me when it's done but still waiting on delivery any day now. Jim reckoned it should be ok on me. I currently have an anh tk which although is a little short on the forearms still looks fine. Im not to bothered if it's a little short in areas as the gaskets kinda help with that. Also the separate knee pieces on the fo stormie help spread things a bit too.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Forgive me if this has been covered here before, but what can I expect to spend on a paint job to do this masterpiece justice?

Would depend on how you want to paint it and your budget. Aerosol spray paint and primers in cans is obviously the cheapest and most convenient option for most. Most people seem to have good results using them. I couldn't comment on how many cans it takes for the whole lot though. Then the next level would be a pro spray shop / car repair shop etc. Probably talking around $1000 there though depending what country you're in! or unless you have friends in the business.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back