Unlimited Run Jimmiroquai's TFA/TLJ Stormtrooper Armor Set: Casting on demand

Re: Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Armor Set: JAN 2016 RUN OPEN

Jim,

Can you please add me to the wait list for Option 1: Full FOTK set: armor + helmet w/ Bubble Lenses & Soft Pouches?.

Thanks!

Re: Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Armor Set: MAY 2016 RUN OPEN

APRIL RUN: All sets in, ready to ship, pending payment

May Run: First 5 sets in. Casting is ongoing.

NOTE: I've updated the thighs. Due to popular demand, they are now slimmer. 25" at the widest part instead of 27". If you need the larger thighs, i still have the older molds and cast a set for you. Please specify if you want em large.

And a big update for things to come:

Last edited:

Will need the bigger thighs on 1 of the to kits.

Sendt fra min SM-G850F med Tapatalk

Hey Jim,

Quick question, if one is added to the wait list and has to back out prior to paying the deposit...there is no issue right? I would like to be added to: Option 2: FOTK armor only: $780usd

Thanks!

Hey Jim,

Quick question, if one is added to the wait list and has to back out prior to paying the deposit...there is no issue right? I would like to be added to: Option 2: FOTK armor only: $780usd

Thanks!

Yup! That's why i only accept down payments when your run is about to start. YGPM

can someone give me a comparison between the kit helmets and one from anovos (comfort, accuracy, etc) ? i ask because idk how well id do or how the hemet will turn out considering my lack of experience with this stuff

Good day, sir,
Please put me down for one of your FOTK armor only kit for $780 US. Your work is amazing. Thanks for your time!
Brian

Shipped out several April and May sets yesterday. Updating page one.

Now offering belt material. I found a roll by accident and this stuff is hard to comeby over here. I checked with our GML if these would pass muster and they gave the O.K. These aren't as nice or accurate as the ones from imperialgaskets@gmail (they make top quality stuff and i highly recommend them), but if you need em while waiting for your turn, you can have em for an additional $10. These also work for the Tie Pilot, Phasma, and all the FO Troopers.

Good day, sir,
Please put me down for one of your FOTK armor only kit for $780 US. Your work is amazing. Thanks for your time!
Brian

Can you please put me on waiting list

Please add me to the waiting list as well - PM also sent.

Please add me on the wait list for option 1

PMs sent!

Bumped some of you up for the ongoing May run. PMs sent

Last edited:

PM sent :)
I'd be interested in a Captain Phasma kit if it's available yet! Put me on the waiting list if it is possible. Thankies!

I'll be going on a short vacation this weekend and will be back next Thursday. For those with sets on hand, I can still ship kits out tomorrow if i get your balances in by today. My fiberglass guys will also be going on a short, week long break starting May 9. We're way ahead of schedule with regards to casting your kits.

Last edited by a moderator:

A very much deserved vacation I am sure. Enjoy good sir... and a sincere thank you to you and your guys for all the hard work.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back