Limited Run Jimmiroquai: Rogue One Shore/Tank Trooper Armor and Soft Parts - Christmas Sale!

Received two sets of the armor + helmets yesterday. Much quicker than expected. Bit of super actually when it showed up at my door. The tracking would only say that it had cleared customs. I had now idea that I would received it not even 30 minutes after I looked up the tracking. So, once it hits the USA, the tracking doesn't seem to go past customs, FYI.

I just wanted to say that Jimmiroquai has been fantastic to work with here. Very responsive. Great with answering questions. The armor looks fantastic. The edges are amazingly sharp. The fiberglass material that he uses is new material for me to work with, so I'll have some questions about that.

Waiting on soft parts now, which he told me ahead of time were going to be longer wait time than the armor.

Thanks, Jimmi.

I'm interested in a complete Squad leader armor plus soft parts, would you like to pm me?,or maybe l'm able to pm you to ask some questions?Thx.

Send me a PM guys! For some reason, the space bar doesn't work when i use the quote function in my Windows PC/laptop but works sine on Android. Has anyone else experienced this? So it's difficult for me to respond to inquiries here in the thread. I also monitor my pms daily. :)

Here's another video showcasing the flexible fiberglass material we use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drb3OZDFlEI&t=266s

Send me a PM guys! For some reason, the space bar doesn't work when i use the quote function in my Windows PC/laptop but works sine on Android. Has anyone else experienced this? So it's difficult for me to respond to inquiries here in the thread. I also monitor my pms daily. :)

I've been having the same problem with the space bar. Try changing your font to Arial and it starts working again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transaction ID: 47B635545B6921126

100% Deposit for one Shore Trooper armor kit, and one Shore Trooper helmet and One order of Soft Parts set (shirt+ pants).

Edit: Just got mine on the 7th of Feb I picked fast shipping!

16523008_1890373367901093_1679220916_o.jpg

16523008_1890373367901093_1679220916_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back