Limited Run Jimmiroquai: Rogue One Shore/Tank Trooper Armor and Soft Parts - Christmas Sale!

Re: Jimmiroquai: Rogue One Shore Trooper Armor and Soft Parts

1st Run is FULL!!! 1st run is FULL!!! I'll be contacting those of you in the first run. If you want in on the next run send me a pm so i can add you to the waiting list. Next runs will be waiting list based. Thank you all for the support! We'll be busy casting your helmets and armor and sewing your soft parts. The goal is to ship as they come in, and to ship the last set after a month. Next run starts when we are 2/3rds of the way done with the first. Thank you for supporting the livelihood of my fiberglass guys. They are not well off, and this sort of thing helps them provide for their families.

Last edited by a moderator:

1st Run is FULL!!! 1st run is FULL!!! I'll be contacting those of you in the first run. If you want in on the next run send me a pm so i can add you to the waiting list. Next runs will be waiting list based. Thank you all for the support! We'll be busy casting your helmets and armor and sewing your soft parts. The goal is to ship as they come in, and to ship the last set after a month. Next run starts when we are 2/3rds of the way done with the first. Thank you for supporting the livelihood of my fiberglass guys. They are not well off, and this sort of thing helps them provide for their families.

Glad I could help put good people to work, sure this will get some attention your other kits as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Glad to be of help Jimmi. And they'll have work for a long time yet with all your awesome kits. Will need more someday :)

Thank you for making all these possible for us out there! Its one of my life goal to do armors like that so definitely supporting!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Is it possible to ordering soft parts separate? I'm thinking ahead for the death trooper run.

Hi

How much would be the shipping charge for Europe on the soft part only ?
My PayPal is ready

Last edited:

PayPal 9CX97359M4256743W
For 40% deposit for Soft part Shoretrooper
Will send size asap while i am on smart phone
Thanks you very much

Last edited:

Thanks for the update; I can see I made to the waiting list.
Thanks!!

OK, armor sets are starting to come in already. But the soft parts are taking longer, as expected. So this is what we'll be doing. For those on the First Run, casting armor will be continuous. So as i get em on hand, priority goes to whomever i can ship out to first. That means, if i don't have your soft parts on hand yet, i'll be allocating the armor to someone who ordered armor only. Once i do have a set of your soft parts on hand, then i'll allocate the armor to you and ship them together. If i have your stuff on hand but you can't pay the balance just yet, I'll be reallocating it to the next one in line til you're ready to pay. This is to prevent stocks from piling up in my garage (my wife will kill me). I have everything in a master list so don't worry. Those of you on the first run can already start paying your balances and shipping if you like, or wait for the notice that i have your kit on hand. Either is fine. Armor starts shipping out next week!

OK, armor sets are starting to come in already. But the soft parts are taking longer, as expected. So this is what we'll be doing. For those on the First Run, casting armor will be continuous. So as i get em on hand, priority goes to whomever i can ship out to first. That means, if i don't have your soft parts on hand yet, i'll be allocating the armor to someone who ordered armor only. Once i do have a set of your soft parts on hand, then i'll allocate the armor to you and ship them together. If i have your stuff on hand but you can't pay the balance just yet, I'll be reallocating it to the next one in line til you're ready to pay. This is to prevent stocks from piling up in my garage (my wife will kill me). I have everything in a master list so don't worry. Those of you on the first run can already start paying your balances and shipping if you like, or wait for the notice that i have your kit on hand. Either is fine. Armor starts shipping out next week!

Glad I paid in full, patiently waiting, thanks again

Re: Jimmiroquai: Rogue One Shore Trooper Armor and Soft Parts - 1st run shipping

Remaining balance paid in full.

Transaction ID55496457MJ680002W

Re: Jimmiroquai: Rogue One Shore Trooper Armor and Soft Parts - 1st run shipping

Remaining paid in full.

Transaction ID: 6ML03653RU5157232

I have a few shirts on hand and 5 sets of armor shipping this week. Pants coming in on thursday. If you're in the first run and haven't paid in full you can do so already as priority goes out to those i can ship to right away. Watch out for the shipping or armor on hand notifications. It won't be long now.

Cheers!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back