Jes Gistang inspired female stormtrooper armour

hi all a small WIP. I made a new piece for the chin. What are the called anyway? I have no idea. I dimensioned off and existing faceplate and thinned everything down by a couple of mm to allow for the plastic to go over it. I also chopped off the 2 outer bands so it's now 5 bands wide instead of the usual 7. This should hopefully add to the thinner look of the helmet.
CAM00733.jpg

I've nearly got the faceplate roughed out but I'll wait till its further along before I put up a wip! :)

My wife wants to be a "Girltrooper"now!Great build so far!:):thumbsup
I really like this design,because it has the focus more on the female waist as on the boobs.
Did you ever seen your armor with one of these "Boob-Chestplates"?:D

My wife wants to be a "Girltrooper"now!Great build so far!:):thumbsup
I really like this design,because it has the focus more on the female waist as on the boobs.
Did you ever seen your armor with one of these "Boob-Chestplates"?:D

Cheers Kroenen! Yeah it's definitely about making a form fitting but still believeable tk suit. Something that can be used in anger :)

- - - Updated - - -

cheers dday. Maybe I should look at doing a 'he-she' suit next :)

Hahah, most times the boobytrooper is worn by girls though, this guy just was shopping at Jedirobe and they worked him over good it seems.

FINALLY getting back to this project :) I have been completely slammed at work and the helmet has sat waiting impatiently :( Anyway here are a couple of crappy WIP pics. Overall I'm happy with how it's shaping up still a lot of sanding and bogging to get it where it needs to be. C and C welcome as always
cheers
oota
CAM00911.jpgCAM00914.jpg

Can you PM me how much a kit like this would cost? I'm in the 501st Mid South Garrison. I saw one our ladies wearing this armor and I really love it. I love it black.

Oh yeah I'm still working on the helmet, not too far to go just not a lot of time to work on it. I hope to include with the armour some time soon (ish) :)

Love this tread oota. Some amazing work and talent there. Will be following this one.

Cheers Nick it came out surprisingly well I think. Tamsyn did a great job building the armour up it was her second suit she's built. I think she's like 6'1" in the boots :O

As others have already said, I love that the focus of this isn't on just the chest but on the overall female form. Beautiful work.

As others have already said, I love that the focus of this isn't on just the chest but on the overall female form. Beautiful work.

Thanks LT yeah it just fits better than a standard tk but still looks like it would 'work'. We are field testing it this weekend I'll post more pics soon :)

Hey a few more pics from a convention here in NZ. Quality of pics varies just wanted to show off the armour a bit. I'm pretty happy with how the suits has turned out I think the curvature in the forms has worked well. Feedback during construction was that the lower back and abplate are a little tight so I'll need to make the forms 'taller'.

My mate had a lot of fun in the armour looked like a total bad ass!

I still haven't got back to the helmet yet but I'm getting closer :)

Looking good man, looking good!If you make a taller version... my wife is 6'2", so she'll need bigger :D

ha ha wow! you are a lucky man :). I've made the abplate and lower back with about 50mm of excess below the stomach/ lower back details to allow for a bit of manuevering. Longer legs would be tricker. I am planning to add a bit of extra height to the thighs , easier to trim it down than add it.

Thanks for feedback as always dday

Last edited:
Just saying Oota, Best fem trooper ever ;) hehe no in all honesty the suit fits really well and it's got a lot of room to walk in, the suit makes me roughly 6'2 in the boots. Some extra length may be needed. but plate is heat bent a bit but it fits well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back