JazzInc. Collectibles - vehicles, dioramas. What do we think of their products?

I'm hoping they make the X wing cockpit and start making 1/12 ships like the Tie, X wing, and y wing. 1/6 is cool but they are huge and take up so much space!

I'm hoping they make the X wing cockpit and start making 1/12 ships like the Tie, X wing, and y wing. 1/6 is cool but they are huge and take up so much space!
It sounds like Joost definitely wants to do it. A whole 1/6 would be cool but yeah, the size would be unbearable. Even just doing the front-end would take up a lot of space.

There's a picture of a guy holding a 1/6 X-wing and it's almost as big as he is. Joost talks about it here...

Edit: Not sure why the video is not embedded.

Last edited:
It sounds like Joost definitely wants to do it. A whole 1/6 would be cool but yeah, the size would be unbearable. Even just doing the front would take up a lot of space.

There's a picture of a guy holding a 1/6 X-wing and it's almost as big as he is. Joost talks about it here...

Thanks for the vid!

It sounds like Joost definitely wants to do it. A whole 1/6 would be cool but yeah, the size would be unbearable. Even just doing the front-end would take up a lot of space.

Oh yeah that 1/6 x wing is damn silly! lol but hey the Batwing was huge and people bought that! : )

Oh yeah that 1/6 x wing is damn silly! lol but hey the Batwing was huge and people bought that! : )
The only feasible thing I could think is hanging it from the ceiling. That's what some guys did with their Batwing. Otherwise, it would take up a lot of floor space.

The only feasible thing I could think is hanging it from the ceiling. That's what some guys did with their Batwing. Otherwise, it would take up a lot of floor space.
The price would be outrageous too! Joost would have to sell it in the batwing range or more easy...most likely more! I’ll take the X wing cockpit along with a1/12 scale! : )

The price would be outrageous too! Joost would have to sell it in the batwing range or more easy...most likely more! I’ll take the X wing cockpit along with a1/12 scale! : )
He said they're going to try a kickstarter for a 1/12 '89 Batmobile. If that's successful I'm sure he'll do an '89 Batwing next and who knows, maybe a 1/12 X-wing? I'd love to have all the 1/6 Batmobiles but they would take up way too much space. 1/12 would be ideal though. If you don't have the accompanying figures, I'm not sure 1/6 vehicles are worth the real estate.

He said they're going to try a kickstarter for a 1/12 '89 Batmobile. If that's successful I'm sure he'll do an '89 Batwing next and who knows, maybe a 1/12 X-wing? I'd love to have all the 1/6 Batmobiles but they would take up way too much space. 1/12 would be ideal though. If you don't have the accompanying figures, I'm not sure 1/6 vehicles are worth the real estate.
AGREED!!! Yeah if he does a Batwing at 1/12 I am in for that. Would love a 89 1/12 too!

I heard INART IS DOING 1/12 figures! If they do Batman and SW I am set for anything JOOST makes! : )

AGREED!!! Yeah if he does a Batwing at 1/12 I am in for that. Would love a 89 1/12 too!

I heard INART IS DOING 1/12 figures! If they do Batman and SW I am set for anything JOOST makes! : )
Yeah, I remember hearing they might delve into 1/12 scale. I want Joost to take a crack at a 1/12 F-14 and maybe Inart makes Maverick and Goose figures. Even at 1/12 scale though, an F-14 might still be too big.

Yeah, I remember hearing they might delve into 1/12 scale. I want Joost to take a crack at a 1/12 F-14 and maybe Inart makes Maverick and Goose figures. Even at 1/12 scale though, an F-14 might still be too big.
oooooohhhhh 1/12 TOMCAT???? Oh yeah I'd be into that! I have a Tamiya 1/32 TOMCAT that I never put together and that is already a huge kit! A 1/12 would be gigantic! LOL : )

Yeah watched this! The work they are doing is pretty incredible. They are doing better and gaining more confidence with each piece. Unfortunately I'm all tapped out this year budget wise so I'm skipping this even though I think at 1500 for the size, details, accuracy and amazing electronics it's a very good value that will only go up!

For those interested I just picked up the Jazzinc Snowspeeder from someone off of a 1/6 figure facebook group. Local pickup so avoided shipping. Got a pretty really decent deal too. Really cool guy and very easy to work with. The price and convenience made it a worthwhile buy.

The ship is a beast. It is so cool. It needs more weathering for sure, which I will do later, but the details and size makes for an amazing collectible and it puts a huge smile on my face! :love: I can’t wait for the X wing cockpit!

Now if i can find a good deal on the 66 Batmobile… :unsure:

Attachments

• IMG_2141.jpeg
    IMG_2141.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2142.jpeg
    IMG_2142.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2144.jpeg
    IMG_2144.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2146.jpeg
    IMG_2146.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2148.jpeg
    IMG_2148.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2149.jpeg
    IMG_2149.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2150.jpeg
    IMG_2150.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2143.jpeg
    IMG_2143.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 62
My 1966 Batmobile has shipped and I am excited to get it. Hopefully it arrives undamaged during shipping. Plenty of YouTube videos of folks unboxing and reviewing.
I have just got my first jazzinc and the 66 Batmobile model is great… its a shame they dont pack the product box with reinforced corners and bubble wrap as its a great artwork box and all the corners were crushed and side ripped…. They say they have to claim against the courier but actually its their customer service… they should pack better and send out a well packed replacement art/ product box….

I have just got my first jazzinc and the 66 Batmobile model is great… its a shame they dont pack the product box with reinforced corners and bubble wrap as its a great artwork box and all the corners were crushed and side ripped…. They say they have to claim against the courier but actually its their customer service… they should pack better and send out a well packed replacement art/ product box….
Joost said they were going to be adding corner protectors for future packaging. Don't know when that will be. Probably starting with either the '89 or '95 Batmobiles.

Joost said they were going to be adding corner protectors for future packaging. Don't know when that will be. Probably starting with either the '89 or '95 Batmobiles.
Hello I have told them about this as other companies do this…. I really hope they do as they have a great product and then they dont pack it properly when they send it out….!?! Lets hope so as that 89 Batmobile is my next order and if they dont pack properly that would be my last order with them really….

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back