JAWS Turns 40 Today, See it Tomorrow on screen 6/21 & 6/24

Took the family to see it on Father's Day. It was great to see it on the big screen again! My wife had never seen it start to finish. It got a few jumps out of her!!!

I was able to see the Jaws ride before they tore it down. The best part was the ride announcer, who was playing up the cheese aspect of the ride to its fullest extent. Since the ride was so dated that sort of made fun of themselves on how corny it could be at times. A remade ride that was actually scary would be cool but I cannot see any park putting that kind of money into an old property like Jaws. Now it is just pure nostalgia.

A bit late to this party, but I managed to see this in the theater this June 21, I was disguised as Quint!

CQ3.jpgCQ.jpg

Some alleged original props are coming up for sale. The Greener harpoon gun, Hooper's flashing tracker thingie and underwater flashlight, Quint's machete,a barrel, and more.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Greener is one of my Holy Grail props.

Attachments

• Jaws gun.JPG
    Jaws gun.JPG
    261.9 KB · Views: 473
  • Jaws stuff.JPG
    Jaws stuff.JPG
    266.4 KB · Views: 660
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back