Jason 'New Blood - Part 7' mask/bust

madscience

Hey, guys. Just wanted to share something I've been working on for a month or two and recently completed.

Over the years, there have been many different masks and busts made around Jason Voorhees as he appeared in Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood. Each one has succeeded in varying degrees of accuracy, character, and detail. I realize I'm a little late to the party with this one, as the mask-making online community just isn't what it used to be in the glorious days of the early-mid 2000's. But, this one in particular has always been something I've wanted to tackle. I've always loved this design, and I hold it very near-and-dear as one that got me so interested in makeup effects as a child. So, I finally set aside the time to do it.

I sculpted it specifically so that it could be made into a display bust, or as a wearable mask. I really wanted to achieve the 'character'..the 'pissed off' expression that made his presence in that film so cool.

Anyway, here he is. I hope you guys enjoy. And, as usual, if anyone is interested in owning a copy..please don't hesitate to send me a private message for more details.

I call it "Death Curse".

Thanks for looking!
there has been a lot of different masks and busts made of Jason Voorhees from Friday The 13th Part 7: The New Blood by these very artists and all of the previous work has succeeded in varying degrees of accuracy to the character in the film. - See more at: http://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.c...-in-progress-friday.html#sthash.0wVy9V4v.dpuf

there has been a lot of different masks and busts made of Jason Voorhees from Friday The 13th Part 7: The New Blood by these very artists and all of the previous work has succeeded in varying degrees of accuracy to the character in the film. - See more at: http://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.c...-in-progress-friday.html#sthash.0wVy9V4v.dpuf

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back