Done / Completed Jaro Tapal/Cal Kestis [«OGGDO KILLER»] lightsaber (from "Fallen Order") by Lukyanov - SOLD OUT

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_204234.jpg
    IMG_20240426_204234.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 50
So beautiful! Will it be compatible to gen 1 hilt you have made on 2020? And will it be possible to only purchase grip and pommel separately?

Last edited:
Only the whole hilt, sorry. It will be compatible with old chassis but the ears attachment system will be fully different
Unfortunate, but understandable. I remember you have once said it will be able to purchase the pommel separately to add on Oggdo gen1 few years ago, but I could've mistaken.

Only if I havent got myself too much cal kestis hilt, I have always fond of the open window on the body section. Make a nice crystal chamber reveal.

It would be cool if there was an add-on or something to convert the top to be cross guard style.
Those crossguard body can be quite a challenge. There were quite a number of details on it that I wouldnt surprised if the mod kit itself would be more expensive the hilt kit itself.

Only if I havent got myself too much cal kestis hilt, I have always fond of the open window on the body section. Make a nice crystal chamber reveal.

Those crossguard body can be quite a challenge. There were quite a number of details on it that I wouldnt surprised if the mod kit itself would be more expensive the hilt kit itself.
I’d pay for an upgrade kit because it’s like paying for a whole new saber experience.

I'd love to order a damaged pommel add-on.

Anything else sounds out of scope. To talk hypothetically a crossguard or secondary would need to be a whole new hilt opposed to a kit considering how few common parts there are.
I'd be pleased with a thread add-on then ordering the gen-1 style grip and pommel from shapeways

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back