Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

Members really need to start reading more pages on this thread...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2, because Sprint users must be punished for not having GSM attenas and rapid updates.

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

Hi Jackie

Sorry mate I worded it wrong :) I didn't mean the nuts and bolts hahaha yeah that would mean a nightmare to pep

what I meant to say was......

under the red and gold shoulder armour parts there is a silver "bracket" (the bit with the nuts and bolts on) that they fit onto because of the under endo suit you said you was going to model.
Would you be making these all in one file or separate because I was thinking of doing these in a type of rubber and I was thinking how to attach this to the shoulder, If the silver "bracket was separate maybe I could get more freedom to work a way around it

Do you mean this part?
fngnfgfdng.png

Members really need to start reading more pages on this thread...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2, because Sprint users must be punished for not having GSM attenas and rapid updates.

i strongly agree

Hi Jackie

Yes mate the parts you highlighted

The detailed endo suit underneath that part I was going to make out of rubber to be flexible but I was wondering how to attach them to the shoulder?

If the file was in 2 parts the highlighted bracket and the shoulder armour, I might be able to get a better look at fixing it :)

maybe some members will have some ideas of a good way to do this ?

Yes i will be modeling the silver part that the nuts and bolts are on, but not the endo tech underneath :)

Yes i will be modeling the silver part that the nuts and bolts are on, but not the endo tech underneath :)

Hi Jackie

Yeah I was going to sculpt that part in clay to cover my shoulder and under arm and cast in rubber or latex then put the armour around that

I will be starting with the chest and back and work around them hopefully get some pic's up when I get going

Thanks for doing these files top work as always Jackie (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

haha that sounds awsome man :) im curently working on the other thigh and need to get some more resin , then im guna get both legs fiberglassed so i can start on the joints and stuf :)

shibby!!!! (awsum) i wonder you use foam templates for cardboard? hmmm i might use the card board mixture, plus using cardboard first for test fitting could save rebuilding costs in foam and rescaling

all files will be on the first page, even the new ones. so if you are waiting on the edge of your seats like me lol keep checking the first page :)

- - - Updated - - -

what size the the boot scaled to? like shoe size. assumin the file fits ur foot of course . im judgin should i go print or rescale then print

shibby!!!! (awsum) i wonder you use foam templates for cardboard? hmmm i might use the card board mixture, plus using cardboard first for test fitting could save rebuilding costs in foam and rescaling

no its all paper buddy

Hey, black dynamo, i'm interested in making the mark 42 in cardboard but I don't know which templates to use. Did you freehand or use jackies foam or paper templates, or maybe did you use helagaks? Thanks in adavance! Your back looks great btw!

my second leg attempt...and it still didnt fit right...urgghh back to the drawing board lol...

Hey Jackie! I appreciate all of the files! I just wanted to stop in and say thank you! I just finished up the chest last night, my gluing isn't perfect but I hope sealing it will help with some of the flaws.
FOAM2.JPGFOAM3.JPG

Here's a little bit of my progress so far. Gonna be putting together my Iron Man chest "puzzle" together today :)

ironman.jpgironman2.jpgironman3.jpg

Blackdynamo2...your attention to detail in your builds is on another level bro.
streetsoul...you man are a pep machine very awesome work.
@Jackiesrockin...if i havnt said it before youre the man for sharing this with all of us...thankyou.
ironmaided and gaitron...awesome unfolds thankyou!

im hoping some of the genius will rub off lol..you guys inspire me thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back