It arrived today!!!

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know this might not be as big a deal as an Elite OB1 TPM saber, but I've wanted these DVDs for YEAARRRSS...

Also, got a spiffy T-Zone tee-shirt :D That's the PROP part.

Anyhow, don't expect quick replies to PMs or emails this weekend... I'm having myself a Twilight Zone marathon...

Woohoo... :cheers

TZ.JPG

TZ1.JPG

TZ2.JPG

Wow, my collection is so out of date. Half is the orignal releases. Half is the slim case releases. After I completed the collection they had the season definitive editions. Now the gold edition. What makes it the gold edition?

Nice shirt. :D

I have a couple of the "definitive collection" boxes Great quality transfers. Not much in the way of "extras". The first set has some great audio recorings of Serling lecturing a college class on screenwriting. :thumbsup

- k

Originally posted by wuher da brewer+Jan 7 2006, 04:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuher da brewer @ Jan 7 2006, 04:42 AM)</div>
What makes it the gold edition?
[snapback]1152889[/snapback]​
[/b]

From my understanding, these DVDs are the first to come in chronological order according to original air-dates. They also come with a COA and supposedly have more extras than the previous editions. And the tee-shirt is supposed to be part of this deal.

<!--QuoteBegin-phase pistol
@Jan 7 2006, 04:45 AM
Nice shirt. :D
- k
[snapback]1152893[/snapback]​

Thanks. It really sweetened the deal. :D

personally i cant compete since i only got my macgyver season2 delivered today :p

and a notice to pick up what i can only think of being my roman cromed sink knob and a repro graflex clamp, which ill head to the PO to pick up tommorow, which im overly enjoyed to check out ;)

looks like a cool set though

:eek As if I don't have enough to spend money on already :cry

That's quite the impressive box set. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Congrats on the acquisition.

With a great collection like that, you'd better be nice to Talking Tina. (Has anyone ever done a replica of that prop?)

It's from V3media. I got the set on eBay for $350, but have seen them go for as much as $410. :eek
Yes, they do have all the episodes (in order of original air-date I should add).

Congrats on the score, Roman. TZ may just be the best series that's ever aired IMO. (Non-comedy... Muppet Show still reigns in that catagory for me.)

I'll add some prop-i-ness to this thread so ya don't wind up booted to OT...

Ahem...

This set reminds me of a sculpt a did a few years back:

beholder.jpg

Hmmm... May be time to break out that mold again and make a few. I don't have a black and white one for myself anymore, and I'd do the hair totally differently (and much better.) now.

Congrats again.
:D
Tom

Here's a tidbit for ya...

I was down in Disney World recently and in the library room of the TZ Tower of Terror, you can see one of those Invader figs among the artifacts on the dust and cobweb covered shelves.

So now it's not just a toy, but a "found item prop" for a Disney ride :D

T

I thought it was a coffee thermosÂ… :lol

In either case I want one of those little guys. Who makes them? Or are they "obsolete" ?

Guess I'll check eBay first.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back