Is there?

Emperor Chaos

Hi guys,
I haven't been keeping up on current events but,
Is there a behind the scene book for Troublemaker studio for the Predators movie like the ADI or the Stan Winston books?
Thanks.

I just thought they were new because the older FX studios have published books.

The behind the scenes on the Blu-ray aren't that great for me. I see things in the background like at the camp site or that new running alien. I want to look at better pictures of everything but I can’t find many.

Do KNB have any books published? I mean Publishing books is not that expensive. Heck my own grandma published 22 books back in the day. And she told me it wasn’t that bad to get a book published.

It's just sad to think that after all these years the first new predator movie didn't have a book published for it.

Predators
The film grossed over $24 million on its opening weekend an estimated total of $127 million worldwide.
no book

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
The film grossed $9.5 million on its opening day and took in a worldwide gross of $128 million
And Requiem has a book.

Why I ask is there no book? ;)

Well ADI has been releasing books for awhile, they are used to operating in that market... but not many studios really do that unfortunately.

And KNB's site is brutal... yeesh lose the Flash guys lol!

Well ADI has been releasing books for awhile, they are used to operating in that market... but not many studios really do that unfortunately.

And KNB's site is brutal... yeesh lose the Flash guys lol!
Tell me about it theres a good shot of the beserker and classic suiting up. But because its a flash player you cant save or print it. Im trying to sculpt a beserker suit and that would be a great reference pic. I wish they would come out with a book on it but I doubt they will.

There are some pics from casey love of the suits ,and other concept stuff somewhere in the reference section, i will try find it later for you when i am more awake.

Tell me about it theres a good shot of the beserker and classic suiting up. But because its a flash player you cant save or print it. Im trying to sculpt a beserker suit and that would be a great reference pic. I wish they would come out with a book on it but I doubt they will.

take a screen grap of the page... then you can blow it up on your pc.. great ref

double post.. sorry

here Dwayne
untitled-1.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back