I'm using some smooth-cast 325 (polyurethane resin) to make some christmas gifts to give out to friends and family. I've read all of the MSDS articles about the materials I'm using and I'm taking all of the precautions I should while casting. The one thing I can find almost no information on is the toxicity of the end result. I've found plenty about how harmful part A and part B is alone, but nothing about the cured, hardened resin when it's all said and done. I'd imagine the powder is dangerous if it's sanded down, and of course, depending on what I make, it could be a choking hazard. But is simply handling it ok? What about if a dog eats it?