Ironman LED and Motorized Helmet Help

Aldocious

Hi everyone. I have recently begun my pepakura Iron Man suit and I am very excited about it. I need help and direction as to ways to get the eyes, hand and chest to light up and motorize the helmet. I've seen so many people successfully do it but no one seems to really show how and what materials to use. DOes anyone have any help with this. Thanks everyone!!

*bump* for i share the same curiosity on how to make the motorize helm. As for the pieces i've read people using the servo motors. More detail and instructions would be very appreciative.

Use this guy's thread, her recently did the LED lights and motorized helm tutorials. http://www.therpf.com/f24/xrobots-iron-man-mk6-updated-light-up-99456/

This is a good tutorial! also almost every Iron man build on here at one point in the thread talks about the eyes and how to light them. Just search Iron man and you will have a ton of information. The motor for the helm is a little bit harder to find. There are a few people on here that have posted enough that you can get a good idea on how to do it. Once I get to the helm on my build I will let you all know how I did it. Im hoping to have it voice activated, just need to work out some kinks.

Good luck!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back