Unlimited Run Ironman & costume commision

Re: Ironman suit summer promo 500$ (Thor limited slot & Spiderman costume RTW page 10

is the summer special still going on or is it considered over since it is nearing the end of august?

Re: Ironman suit summer promo 500$ (Thor limited slot & Spiderman costume RTW page 10

If anyone of you are second guessing if its worth it...TRUST ME IT IS! IM you are the freaking man! I definitely plan on doing more business in the future with you. Thanks again brother!

Yes i'm also wondering if the summer special is still available.

Yes i'm also wondering if the summer special is still available.

pm send bro!!

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone of you are second guessing if its worth it...TRUST ME IT IS! IM you are the freaking man! I definitely plan on doing more business in the future with you. Thanks again brother!

thanks for an awesome comment :thumbsup

Re: Ironman suit autumn promo $600

How Busy is IM Nation? This work is unbelievable, I'm always surprised with the talent in this world. Does he do custom/commissions etc?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back