Iron Man Mk XLII pattern help

SithsPadawan

Sr Member
Im looking into building Mk XLII from iron man 3 but i have never done anything like this before. so far i have found that sealed foam is the most cost efficient and looks great for what its worth. my only peoblem is finding a pattern that i can use to help me cut out all the parts.
again i have never built armor before so this is all really new to me. any help on finding the means to construct this suit would be extreamly helpful

viewing the .rar file? you could use winrar to open it then extract the files within the .rar file. . .

to open the .pdo file you could use the pepakura viewer and to resize/rescale each parts you need to use pepakura designer, the viewer is free but you need to buy a password for the designer

why is this so complicated -_-

- - - Updated - - -

it keeps asking me to download new things in order to view it. why isnt there just a pdf file

Because then you can't scale it to fit you, and especially with the Mark 42, getting a good fit is important since it's designed to be so snug.

-Nick

Dude, seriously. There are soooooo many IM uild threads on this board. Spend a few days reading and learning. We all had to do it. Building an iron man suit isn't exactly easy.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back