Interest Iron Man MK 45 helmet from 3D model (collab with TheRocketeer)

When do you think this might kick off? Depending on timing I might be able to get in on this too (I know I am being vague, but it's all about moving the little green pieces of paper).

Its being mastered now. I should have something to show next week.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon..I have lots I'm doing.. and found some more accurate pics..so changing a few things. I don't really rush to get things out.....I try to make things accurate :)

totally get that...but when you set a deadline and miss it(again, no one else set the deadline, this was yours) it's not to much to expect an update without having to be prodded. It's not the wait that's the issue, it's the communication.

totally get that...but when you set a deadline and miss it(again, no one else set the deadline, this was yours) it's not to much to expect an update without having to be prodded. It's not the wait that's the issue, it's the communication.

Motuxman, you really need to take a big breath! This thread is still an interest thread, and these guys are working on the product. You want it for yesterday, you can try your hands at it! You want a sub par products, there's plenty around the internet for you that you'll have right now. These guys know what they're doing and they're really good on the communication too.

When there's no money involved, they clearly don't have to log in for everyone that asks an update! If deposit was given, then, you would still need to chill out by the way .. update every few days is good enough.

Breath ... and you'll love the results! In the meantime, check the other Rocketeer's threads .. it'll help!

d2540c8a1a8a8139c4e91d333224f8cc.jpg

beautiful! cannot wait to get a hold of this beauty!

I agree with Bigturc You havent paid a dime this thread is to garner "interest" If they choose to not complete this for whatever reason thats their choice. A guy with -1 feedback shouldnt really complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back