IRON MAN MARK V slow build with eva foam

Hanifsevenzero

Hey guys, its me, Han...and this is my first post here on rpf (sorry about my bad english..)
I just wanna show you guys about my progress making iron man mark V using foam. I already have some experience on making costume with foams too:D if you wanna check my previous costume, you can visit my facebook http://www.facebook.com/Hanif.Wonka
After all this time seeing IM movies im interested about making an iron man costume and i decided to build a Mark V one.:cool

Ok. so yesterday i bought some 8mm thick foams, red and silver paint, aquaproof (its the cover for the foam, so i can paint them) and a couple of velcro at the local store....so i start making the chest piece first...

Last edited:
oh btw im doing this freehand.. :) IMG_1190.JPGIMG_1191.JPGIMG_1192.JPGIMG_1193.JPGIMG_1194.JPG ... so what do you think?

here's a pic for the finished Chest piece: IMG_1195.JPG

here's the Back piece (its still 80% maybe?)...and some velcros glued to the back piece....IMG_1197.JPGIMG_1198.JPG IMG_1199.JPG

Shoulder piece...IMG_1196.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back