Unlimited Run Iron Man mark 7 Helmet Kits from Avengers, still taking orders

Re: Iron Man mark 7 Helmet Kits from 3D Print Master *updated first post*

image.jpg

So this was my first time painting something of this level. I've painted small things like armor pieces but nothing serious. So granted I've been afraid to purchase and un-painted helmet, especially and Iron Man helmet, in the past. I doubted if I could make it as nice as I felt it should look. Well after much time, a minor set back or two, sanding , priming, more sanding, and more painting... I am finished with the first phase of my helmet :) I must say I am proud of myself for how it turned out! Next I plan to add therealtonystark's motorized face plate mechanism and later I will add some black to the outline! So how did I do :-D

Thanks animefan and omarbou1

Looks really good mate....if you are going for TheRealStark's mechanism....might be best go for the wide setup as I thing the thinner one might brush against the centre tab of the helmet top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 302233

So this was my first time painting something of this level. I've painted small things like armor pieces but nothing serious. So granted I've been afraid to purchase and un-painted helmet, especially and Iron Man helmet, in the past. I doubted if I could make it as nice as I felt it should look. Well after much time, a minor set back or two, sanding , priming, more sanding, and more painting... I am finished with the first phase of my helmet :) I must say I am proud of myself for how it turned out! Next I plan to add therealtonystark's motorized face plate mechanism and later I will add some black to the outline! So how did I do :-D

Thanks animefan and omarbou1

Wow turned out great man!

Damn gotta waiting for my next pay day but one of these kits is definitely in my very near future looks great ill be pm as soon as i get the funds lol

Damn gotta waiting for my next pay day but one of these kits is definitely in my very near future looks great ill be pm as soon as i get the funds lol

Just give me a shout when your ready

Citroen wicked red from halfords in UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any paint colors that are a great match here in the U.S.A.?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Any paint colors that are a great match here in the U.S.A.?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
From my experience, I'd say toreador red or even dark toreador red and sunburst gold from duplicolor.
I think I will go with a silver basecoat for the helmet and then try and achieve a brushed gold look.
Well, I will whenever the ******* Qc weather allows me to :facepalm lol

looks great
and for the gold?
I went for a really cheap gold paint from Wilkos which worked really well.....just make sure you wet sand in between coats for a super shiny finish

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 128
Re: Iron Man mark 7 Helmet Kits from 3D Print Master taking orders

Hey Animefan I still haven't heard from you when to send the funds for the helmet.... I thought I got on the list back in February.... ? Let me know!!

Hey Animefan I still haven't heard from you when to send the funds for the helmet.... I thought I got on the list back in February.... ? Let me know!!

Sorry I thought I sent you a pm already

If I order another one can I have the jaw attached instead of it separated? I prefer it a 3 piece:)

If I order another one can I have the jaw attached instead of it separated? I prefer it a 3 piece:)

Yes I can attach it for you, Just shoot me a pm if you want one.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back