Iron Man Mark 45?

I think the 45's helmet will have subtle differences from the 42/43, based on the trailer shots and the Lego and SHF figures.

I believe that was what they thought they were doing with the mk 42 in IM3. Likely that the mk 43 will be the same way.

Oh I'm sure the 43 will be yeah, and it looks like the hulk buster is similar. The 45 looks a little more organic than previous suits, especially around the chest area. So I'm just hoping that they somehow work vibranium into being a liquid metal, and we see the shell ooze its way onto tony. I'm sure they won't go with the whole "I store it in my bones" thing, but hopefully they take some from the bleeding edge and extremis suits.

Yeah...The Mark 45 helmet would probably dissimilar to the Mark 42/43 in the same way the Mark 7 is dissimilar to the Marks 3,4 and 6 helmets, yet would probably be essentially the same. I'm starting to like this suit (a lot better than the Mark 42) but is anyone else missing the "classical" look i.e. Mark 3-7? Those were still the best IMO

Just saw this on Tumblr. Clearest view I've seen of the new armor. Biceps look awesome.

Mark 45.jpg

Suit looks good, but i don't like the eyes. I really prefer the heavy, curved brow of previous helmets, it just makes it look so much more badass. This looks more like the helmet in the comics, but I don't like it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back