Iron Man Mark 45?

ANBUspidey

Hey all just watch the new Age of Ultron trailer and got a quick screen grab of the new Iron Man suit. Sorry for the poor quality it was off youtube

Mark45.jpg

I noticed that too!! Looks really similar to the Mk. 43, but there's more red and the chest plate looks different. Has to be a new suit!

Yeah, lovelly suit, here's a bit cleaner shot
New Iron Man suit.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Might be the first suit I'd actually consider building

I could be wrong but I swear this was an Iron Patriot concept design they were going to use in Iron man 3 aside from the helmet that is.

Yeah I think it's the mark 45. I love it!!!
View attachment 447002

Yeah I was seeing the new suit design at first but this is def the Mark 43.
I doubt they would reveal the new suit in a trailer.

EDIT: Nevermind it really seems like a new suit, I matched it with the 43 and the arms are a different red, and the chest is completely different same with ribs and the mask is very Bleeding Edge....
Yeah looking closer the mark 43 doesnt have any silver slots on his pecs, the eyes are very different

Last edited:
New stills from the tv spot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WM915QsOyI
MK45_01.pngMK45_02.pngMK45_03.pngMK45_04.pngMK45_05.png

On the first one, I think that the hologram on the screen is the Mk45... that back doesn't look like the Mk43's right?
The propulsor on the feets looks diferent, they are several spots instead of one.
The helmet looks totally badass!! Love it!
I can't wait to pep this armor!! =D

------------------------
Edit:

I found this differences with the Mk43 (which means this is the Mk45):
Sin título-1.jpg

Last edited:
New stills from the tv spot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WM915QsOyI
View attachment 453265View attachment 453266View attachment 453267View attachment 453268View attachment 453269

On the first one, I think that the hologram on the screen is the Mk45... that back doesn't look like the Mk43's right?
The propulsor on the feets looks diferent, they are several spots instead of one.
The helmet looks totally badass!! Love it!
I can't wait to pep this armor!! =D

------------------------
Edit:

I found this differences with the Mk43 (which means this is the Mk45):
View attachment 453284

The armor in those stills looks like the MK 43, and the one in the bottom picture is the MK 42.

EDIT: I may be wrong about the top stills, but the bottom is definitely the MK 42

Last edited:
Yeah, I compared with the Mk42, but I say 43 because it's the same design xD
and yes, they are all stills of the Mk45, I took a hard look at it. The legs, and chest are totally diferent from Mk 42/43 and of course, the helmet.

Yeah, I compared with the Mk42, but I say 43 because it's the same design xD
and yes, they are all stills of the Mk45, I took a hard look at it. The legs, and chest are totally diferent from Mk 42/43 and of course, the helmet.
Yep you're right, my mistake :rolleyes

in the fourth still, do I spot 5 repulsors per boot? Hopefully this suit takes from the bleeding edge suit. I'm yearning to see a movie rendition of the extremis suit up process!

Is the helmet the same one as the Mark 42/43? In some screenshots it looks the same but then on the figure of SHFiguarts, the V part on the forehead looks a bit shallow.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back