IRON MAN MARK 1 Armor

Jhon013

Ok i'm starting to build my very own IRON MAN MARK 1 suit. this maybe a little bit of tough to do but i'm doing it any way!!! so any related thing about the iron man mark 1 suit just hit up the thread. -Jhon013

Last edited:
man ive always wanted to make a iron man 1 suit, ive made a war machine but mark 1 is my favorite but i dont know were to start. in the mean time ill be working on my big daddy costume;)

man ive always wanted to make a iron man 1 suit, ive made a war machine but mark 1 is my favorite but i dont know were to start. in the mean time ill be working on my big daddy costume;)

HEY! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BIG DADDY SUIT!!! :D, just so to let you be inspired in making an Mark 1 suit you must first do the HELMET!:D it's always and has been the helmet! it's easy to make plus it looks GREAT! :D

helmetmk1.jpg

helmet MKI.2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Im going to add the raised edges with hot glue so it looks like weld lines like on the movie

f810d044.jpg

69e5bdb5.jpg

1a18d771.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back