Iron Man gauntlets on Ebay. Why only right hands?

It's not really a glove as such. You can stick your hand in it but I don't think you can flex the fingers or close your hand. It looks similar to the Iron Man glove night light from Marvel, except it has a really small light in the palm...

s-l1000.jpg

I'm thinking it's just some cheap thing, not worth wasting your money on.

It's not really a glove as such. You can stick your hand in it but I don't think you can flex the fingers or close your hand. It looks similar to the Iron Man glove night light from Marvel, except it has a really small light in the palm...

View attachment 466762

I'm thinking it's just some cheap thing, not worth wasting your money on.

I reckon it's the hardest part of the suit. Hands down.

SB.

Check this link and answer me this - WHY do they only make right hand gloves!!???

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cosplay-...79?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item2c94e78517

SB

I have one of these and it even fits my huge hands...The fingers flex a bit too.
Compared the the actual studio model its pretty dead on...I was VERY surprised.

....as for why is there a right and no left, I can only guess that it is considered a novelty not a prop replica and the cost of tooling etc is more expensive that the projected profits that a left hand would make.

I have one of these too, although there is no way I can fit my hand all the way inside it, my hands are pretty big.
I didn't buy it to wear though, and It looks pretty good on display after a few alterations. The pathetic and incorrectly coloured led had to go, a single blue led was a poor choice by the manufacturer. Also the paint was a bit patchy on the back of the hand, not much of an issue for my purpose though. Here it is next to my Iron Man helmet.20150405_210329-1.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back