Iron man endgame nano suit patterns

StarLord99

Screenshot_20200331-175211_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200331-175314_YouTube.jpg
images (73).jpeg
hey guys is it just me or did you also saw the patterns on the red part of iron man's suit in endgame? I first saw this on his solo poster for the movie and when I went to see Endgame on Imax the patterns on his suit are more prominent than in the blu ray one. Hot toys also ignore these patterns but Im 3d printing my own mark 85 and I want to include those patterns via hydrodip maybe if anybody knows or made those patterns online can you let me know? Thank you so much

Just rewatched Endgame and Infinity War and that pattern is on Spidey's suit as well as the Mark 50 and 85. It is also interestingly enough also on the Nano Gauntlet and you can see it briefly when the stones are being placed into it. Not sure if it is visible on the Hulk sized gauntlet though.

Just rewatched Endgame and Infinity War and that pattern is on Spidey's suit as well as the Mark 50 and 85. It is also interestingly enough also on the Nano Gauntlet and you can see it briefly when the stones are being placed into it. Not sure if it is visible on the Hulk sized gauntlet though.
Thats what bothering me tho I want to add the patterns because my Girlfriend does not understand the differences of my iron man armors! In her eyes its all the same

Thats what bothering me tho I want to add the patterns because my Girlfriend does not understand the differences of my iron man armors! In her eyes its all the same
Gotcha, yeah I would suggest what StolenBlackMesa said to do since it looks like it's just a 3 point star essentially spaced out equally you could make a sticky sheet print it out where the star is cut out of it and spray paint that with maybe a slightly frosted clear glass color so its not obvious but its there. I'm working on two Nano Gauntlet projects at the moment and if you want I can work with you on trying to figure out the best option.

I also saw the same thing and was about to post a thread asking about it when I saw yours. I'm thinking of completely graphite rubbing my Mark 85 and am going to do some tests to see if I did gloss white and either a gloss black or silver for the stars, if it'll give this effect once I clear coat the graphite finish, paint the red translucent paint, and put the final clear coat. For the gold, I'm just going to give it a brushed finish.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back