Suggestion Iron man costume group ?

Mr.Spider

Sr Member
So with the new site layout I noticed a separate judge dredd board, with the multitude of ironman projects out there I think it would be awesome if there was a separate board for it .

Here ya go. :thumbsup
http://www.therpf.com/f71/why-dredd-173615/
Before I go any further, let me go ahead and address what is on many of your minds. Why not Iron Man? Admit it. That is what you were thinking. There IS a very good reason why not. Unfortunately, I am not going to talk about it and will only say, we feel your pain, but we will not make an Iron Man forum. I am sure, if you give it some thought and consideration, you can imagine why...

Still makes no sense to me, Iron Man 3 is in theaters and demolished Dread's box office. I enjoy the Dread forum and check in as there's some really cool helmet stuff going on. Why would you not break Iron Man out? But as the kids say whatev's

It doesn't have to make sense. if Art say's that there's a reason that he can't discuss, then trust that it's a damn good reason. Connect that with the recent IP related events in the JY and that makes all the sense in the world to me.

It doesn't have to make sense. if Art say's that there's a reason that he can't discuss, then trust that it's a damn good reason. Connect that with the recent IP related events in the JY and that makes all the sense in the world to me.

recent ip related events in the junkayrd????? i must had missed it....

what happened? are certain items not allowed to be sold anymore?

i wonder if it had anything to do with finhead being banned

i wonder if it had anything to do with finhead being banned

My quote, posted by epilepticsquirl, was made in early Jan. Finhead was banned in May. There is no direct connection. While both issues involve similar elements we simply aren't going to talk about publicly, I have to believe that anyone who has been here for more than a red-hot minute can figure out why we aren't making an Iron Man forum, much as we would like to do so.

Last edited:
We might assume that there are some Marvel ous obstacles. It makes me Dizney with perplexity.:wacko

Seperate tab for Ironman props?

When I visit the costume thread, the first few pagees are saturated with people showing off their Ironman armor and I have to sift through countless pepakura threads to find something new and unique.

Has any though been giving to making an ironman section so we can clear up the general movie costume section?

Just a thought.

I feel like the iron man threads are putting a shadow on all the other costume builds and people aren't getting as much attention and help as they should be

Come on guys. It's not going to happen. Let's just leave it at. Art has been very direct.

If it's that important not to see Iron Man threads, just figure out how to make a Greasemonkey script to hide them on your screen.

-Nick

It would help other threads in the costuming forum a lot and to be frank it's a big reason I don't spend much time there. I think the plain and simple problem though is that a dedicated IM section would attract unwanted studio attention. Not going to happen.

It would help other threads in the costuming forum a lot and to be frank it's a big reason I don't spend much time there. I think the plain and simple problem though is that a dedicated IM section would attract unwanted studio attention. Not going to happen.

I wonder how they're getting away with the Dredd section. They should call the section 'Fe Man' Crisis averted :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back