Iron Man Costume from Puerto Rico 100% complete see photos page 11 (pepakura)

MaulFett

Congratulations on such an amazing build. Gives me even more Inspiration to get my full suit complete. Your work is so polished and looks simply divine and would have loved to have been there while you were bulding it.

I hope you eventually bring your suit to the UK or I get the chance to come over to the States to see you at one of these ComicCons!

All the best

Mykii Amore

MaulFett

Congratulations on such an amazing build. Gives me even more Inspiration to get my full suit complete. Your work is so polished and looks simply divine and would have loved to have been there while you were bulding it.

I hope you eventually bring your suit to the UK or I get the chance to come over to the States to see you at one of these ComicCons!

All the best

Mykii Amore
Thank you for the great and nice comments, i wish i can go to UK, great place with great history.
Thank again.

Thanks for all the comments it is a honor. I working another couple things, i was very sick the last week, so i hope i can start making molds of some parts of my IM.

Wow..! Wow...!
By the way...Wow...great work!
I'm looking to find a complete Ironman for our charity and Children's work....hope I can locate one this nice!
Rev.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back