Iron Man Arc Reactor repair and ID help needed.

Terrasolo

Sr Member
Hey,

So this belongs to my work, which is pretty awesome, but apparently it was dropped and no longer lights up. Does anyone recognize the maker? And can anyone see anything missing from these photos that. May be the cause of it not lighting?

I took these photos pretty quickly, when I had a moment, but I couldn’t see a battery chamber. I’m curious is that itself is what’s missing or of if anyone has any ideas. It was gifted to my work by a customer some time ago, so I know little about it but figured I would do what I can to try to repair it if it was working my skill set to do so.

Thanks for any help! B3B1B557-AEE0-4BD0-ABB1-BDFFD8098C56.jpeg9786E64A-81DA-4611-861B-E2BC0D3A1769.jpegC24B2FDF-E4E4-4F9B-9882-DCC673E8CBC6.jpegD03ADD86-ADC6-4A03-ADD1-6997D5BD533C.jpeg

Good question, I have not seen it lit myself; however someone who has been here longer than myself, has. But this information is helpful, thank you! I’ll ask around some more and see if anyone can confirm that it was once lit.

Have you ever seen it lit up yourself?

Most the photos I see after googling, is they show two wires coming off of it,
Red and Black. External DC power supply.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pro...EkQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=758&dpr=1.25#imgrc=_

My phone didn't show me the picture you posted to I missed this part. Yeah, it does look like that screen is out of place. Cool, thanks for that, one more spot I can fix!

Have you ever seen it lit up yourself?

Most the photos I see after googling, is they show two wires coming off of it,
Red and Black. External DC power supply.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pro...EkQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=758&dpr=1.25#imgrc=_

Also is that small mesh screen loose? It looks like the round mesh screen should be in the center?

View attachment 828154

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back