Interest Inigo Montoya Sword

IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_0373.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg
IMG_0354.jpg

It looks impressive and you also have the sword of the pirate Roberts, I hope that Indy makes a replica of that sword...

I hope that mine of Montoya arrives to me fast, the goblets received them a few days ago, so I only need the sword of the pirate Roberts...

It looks impressive and you also have the sword of the pirate Roberts, I hope that Indy makes a replica of that sword...

I hope that mine of Montoya arrives to me fast, the goblets received them a few days ago, so I only need the sword of the pirate Roberts...

Mcintosh, were did you get your goblets? I’m always curious.

Thanks, I have a set of those as well, but managed to find some vintage ones as well. The vintange ones are in the picture.

Those of Zenix are very good and very heavy, I am happy to have bought it...

Your vintage ones also look good...

By the way, you have both swords hung with wall hangers...???

I was pleasantly surprised to find my shipping box waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home. Whatever packaging issues that existed before have been resolved because my sword arrived in perfect condition. I was a little concerned before opening the box because I heard something loose, but it was just the scabbard. The sword is fully wrapped and secured inside the box.

This thing is hefty! I'm so impressed with the weight and the solid feel. I can't imaging the Factory Entertainment version holding up to this. The balance is great too - I was able to balance it on one finger. My only mild complaint is that the scabbard is a little crooked and the opening doesn't seem to be wide enough to slide all the way to the hilt/guard (although I don't plan to display it with the scabbard on).

IMG_6351.jpg

IMG_6353.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_6357.jpg

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

The scabbard must also be secured so that it does not arrive twisted or scratched, it has been twisted because it is badly placed, it must have cork on both sides the entire scabbard...

That additional part of the tip of the scabbard should not be, or have forgotten to remove it or be there to protect the tip during transportation that i imagine...

In addition, I have concerns with quality control, the scabbard is not straight along with the problem the sword not sliding to the hilt/ guard, that scabbard shouldn't have been shipped, Sword looks beautiful though!

Last edited:
That additional part of the tip of the scabbard should not be, or have forgotten to remove it or be there to protect the tip during transportation that i imagine...

Oh wow I didn't even notice that extra flashing. With that and the fact that it doesn't slide fully into the sword is enough reason to inquire about a replacement. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back