Interest Inigo Montoya Sword

Not really... you could always e-mail our Customer Service for an update, but honestly they'll probably just say "soon" as that's all we really know at this point. Once these start going out, I think all pending orders will be sent out pretty quickly.

My birthday is 2 weeks away, my wife asked me what I'd like and I told her nothing big. She has no idea this was ordered, I haven't even brought it up since we saw the Princess Bride exhibit a few years ago. ;)
I got an email letting me know the orders are shipping but haven't gotten a tracking number yet. This will be my first film replica sword, I feel like an 8 year old waiting for Christmas morning!
I plan on making a 6 fingered glove to display with the sword.:)

Got mine just now. Might want to talk to the company in Pakistan shipping these out. The tip of mine was poking out of the box and is bent. Also, the blade and guard fit rather poorly so the whole thing makes a loud rattling noise when it moves.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll follow up and make sure QC is a bit more strict. I'm afraid that trying to get this first lot rushed out might have caused some lax in QC.

Last edited:
I saw another film sword I'd like to get but I need to gage my wife's reaction after this one arrives. No point in pushing my luck! ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back