Interest Inigo Montoya Sword

One question, it says it's a carbon steel blade. What type of metal is it, and is it properly heat treated/tempered?

Ok second question, is there somewhere to see more/better/larger photos?

What is the final run size ?

Very small run of about 100 swords, most likely.

One question, it says it's a carbon steel blade. What type of metal is it, and is it properly heat treated/tempered?

Ok second question, is there somewhere to see more/better/larger photos?

Exact steel composition varies, but these are heat treated. Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll take some more photos and post them here, if you'd like.

Kind regards,
Indy

Oh, I just like photos. All parts, all angles. I mean I already ordered one regardless but yeah, more pics is always good. A complete picture of the whole sword without/next to the sheath?

And... if the composition varies, how well are they heat treated? What heats treats 1084 carbon steel will do next to nothing for 1095 carbon steel... In the end I'm not going to fence with it so it won't make too much difference but for a proper heat treatment you kinda need to know the composition.

Any recommendations on a plaque or wall hanger for display? Also realize that may have to wait until we get our hands on them to measure a fit

Here are a couple more shots...

hqJHJ4Q.jpg

sMGDLTL.jpg

As for a wall hanger, there are many options. I've hung mine horizontally in the scabbard using something like this:

61eK2oD8rxL._SX425_.jpg

You could use sword mounts to hang it horizontally as well or even cross the scabbard and rapier similar to the first photo in this post:

OG017.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back