Inglourious Bast***s bat and scalps

Cave_Troll

I was watching IB only the other day and was thinking how cool it would be to own the bat used by the Bear Jew (Eli Roth) and then I check my inbox last night and Propstore have emailed me to say it's on their site. In the few seconds I was thinking about should I or shouldn't I?, it was snapped up. On the one hand it saved me a few pennies but, on the other hand, how cool would that be to have sat on display?
Today I've been thinking why didn't I just buy it...

Don't feel bad, did the same thing only the prop was there for 4 or 5 months right when I was going to drop the hammer on it it was gone.

At least it went to a cool member here so I know it's in good hands

Don't feel bad, did the same thing only the prop was there for 4 or 5 months right when I was going to drop the hammer on it it was gone.

At least it went to a cool member here so I know it's in good hands

That's always the way. It was a lot of money but, thinking about it now, it was a really good price. Oh well!

If it's any consolation, it wasn't the hero bat, just a stunt foam version. The wooden hero bat sold at auction last October at the same time that the stunt version did, but I don't remember the prices they sold at (was a lot, though) or if the same person bought them.

Inglourious Basterds Sgt. Donny Donowitz (Eli Roth) Movie Props

Thanks for that. That does make me feel better. Just a cool film and one of the stand-out props to acquire.

i would have definitely looooved to get my hands on that bat :unsure....i typically pull the trigger sooner than later in those types of situations.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back