Done / Completed Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Metal - Damaged) SOLD OUT!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow! I just got this thing literally 48 hours after I sent payment. What a steal, this thing Is gorgeous. I can’t even find the blemish Thanks Brent!
BB3E7F6D-518C-413B-9916-86AC8344E11F.jpeg

B79CB59F-F104-475E-82C6-8287DA46434A.jpeg

Last edited:

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think it's a gash/dent on the upper left arm...
or maybe that's just a reflection...
That’s just the reflection. I looked this thing up and down, the only thing I could possibly think is this little dot on the forehead? And I had to look hard to even see it through the shininess
4CA4B938-3988-4D2C-A954-46EA80547FA3.jpeg

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That’s just the reflection. I looked this thing up and down, the only thing I could possibly think is this little dot on the forehead? And I had to look hard to even see it through the shininess
No, there is damage on it. I guess I'm the only one that can see it, since I've spent the past year with these things! :lol:

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can someone let me know what size eyes to get? I’m assuming I got in under the cut and couldn’t be more excited!
I'll be getting more eyes in about 2 to 3 months. I've looked online for other sellers and it looks like everybody else is sold out...
They'll be cheaper if you buy from me anyways...
PM me your email, so I can contact you when they're available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.